Our client is a leader in specialty hardware supply and are now looking for experienced reach operators to join their Kitchener team!
The main tasks:
- Operate a cherry picker/high reach, Raymond Reach forklift.
- Pick products for orders using an RF gun, pack and secure them accurately according to deadlines.
- Control inventory and general warehouse maintenance.
- Collaborate and communicate with supervisors and managers on a regular basis.
- Actively model positive culture, teamwork, and collaboration.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations as per company policy.
- Carry out all related tasks.
If you are ready to take on a new challenge, we want to meet you!
Great team environment.
Hands on learning experience within a warehouse environment.
1 year of proven work experience as an operator.
Valid forklift license.
Knowledge of RF scanners.
Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Knowledge of safe work practices.
The ideal candidate will:
Have highly effective skills and techniques.
Have a hands on commitment to getting the job done.