Are you able to effectively command a room? Do you have experience managing a team?
Our client, a growing transportation company in Brampton, is currently looking for a Forklift Team Lead.
- Coordinating a team of 8-10 associates.
- Training new employees.
- Performing daily team meetings in accordance to each day’s action plan.
- Loading/unloading trailers according to company procedures in a cooler environment.
- Moving products with an electric counterbalance in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensuring the freight is loaded properly for each destination.
- Ensuring the appropriate temperatures are applied for each destination.
- Communicating frequently with the manager to optimize operations.
- Ensuring compliance with the standards for the merchandise.
- Ensuring a safe work environment.
- Reporting and recording any incidences.
- Executing any other tasks related to the position.
- Are you ready to take on new challenges? We want to meet you!
- Competitive salary.
- Weekly pay.
- Room for advancements.
- Great team environment.
- Insulated jackets.
- Health benefits.
- Minimum 3 years of proven work experience as an operator.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a team lead or similar position.
- Experience in a refrigerated environment an asset.
- Valid counterbalance forklift license.
- Knowledge of RF scanners.
- Strong leadership skills while remaining a team player.
- Ability to motivate a team.
- Have a hands on commitment to getting the job done.
- Be able to provide some physical effort.
Apply for the job
All fields are required