Day shift, Monday to Friday from 6:40 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. / Evening shift, from 3:15 p.m. to 11:35 p.m.
Our client is a Montreal-based company that has become an icon for their remarkable service in high-end furniture distribution across Canada. They are currently seeking a team leader in charge of order shipment.
- Coordinate a team of approximately 10 employees.
- Frequently communicate with team leaders of other departments to optimize operations.
- Conduct a continuous training for the shipping team.
- Ensure compliance to quality standards in terms of merchandise shipment (breakage, packaging, labeling, etc.).
- Ensure accuracy of products in the special order.
- Maximize the team’s potential and help them grow in the company.
- Carry out any other tasks related to the position.
Overseen by a skilled team that cares about the quality of work and great practices.
A human resources consultant available the entire evening to offer operations support.
Possibilities of advancement within this expanding company.
Free and easy access to parking.
Quick job entry.
Experience in a similar order shipping position.
Experience in warehouse team management.
Good level of bilingualism, spoken French and English.
The ideal candidate will:
Be able to take part in decision-making.
Have a great sense of leadership.
Enjoy getting to know their team members to build solid relationships.