Recruitment Process at Bedard Resources
As a staffing agency, we are mandated by companies (client) to find employees (you). We act as an intermediary between clients and job seekers.
For candidates, finding a job via a recruitment firm is completely free.
Here are the steps we suggest :
Apply for a job that matches your profile. Read carefully the position requirements and description.
Your profile will be evaluated according to our client’s criteria.
If your application is selected, a consultant will contact you for an interview.
Stand out during the interview and pass a few tests (if needed based on the position).
If it is a permanent job and out client selects your application, you will do an interview at the company.
If hired, your consultant will contact you to ensure your satisfaction.
Some benefits of doing business with a recruitment firm
- Our variety of clients and positions in different fields opens many doors of opportunity for you.
- The services in a recruitment firm are always free.
- The temporary jobs give flexible schedules and the chance to gain some experience in varied positions.
- We have the recruitment exclusivity for certain positions, which means that the company does not post the job offers. Therefore, you will not find them anywhere else but at Bedard Resources!
- We know our clients very well so we can often give a lot of information about the company for the first interview (salary range, working environment, culture, etc.).
Are you ready tackle your job search with us? Consult our job opportunities.