Day shift 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. / 37.5 hours per week
URGENT – Temporary with possibility of permanence!
Are you available as of right now, are committed to the quality of your work and are known to be a team player? Do you have experience as an Accounting Clerk and known how to invoice? You are the rare gem we are looking for!
Our client located in the west of Montreal, a well-known company in the furniture industry, has an urgent need to fill the position of Accounting Clerk! A futuristic and innovative company: nothing can better describe their rapid growth and their area of expertise that is the field of high-quality furniture. An employer who listens, is open-minded and will allow you to grow in your career. What are we offering you for this position? Challenges, sources of satisfaction and a great possibility of permanence!
- Enter data on items ordered by customers into the accounting application.
- Contribute to the implementation of the new accounting tool.
- Produce sales invoices and shipping slips.
- Process accounts payable and receivable.
- Enter follow-ups and completed orders in the required platform.
- Assist the accountant with data entry tasks.
- Confirm order information with customer service as required.
- Work with shipping to validate customer orders ready for shipment.
- Perform all other related tasks associated with the position.
If you are ready for a new challenge, we want to meet you!
The use of the masculine gender is used only to lighten the text.
Group insurance plan with a 50% employer contribution.
Work-life balance is important: 5 personal days that can be used for vacation, sick days or simply a well-deserved rest. The choice is yours!
Fitness training? No problem, there’s a fitness room with a trainer on site.
Celebrate successes together: several team events, paid lunch on Friday, 5@7 and more!
Competitive? You will fit right in – « Work hard, play hard ».
It will be hard to resist the products offered for your home: 40% discount.
Trouble-free travel: company located in Pointe-Claire, near highway 40 and the Dorval Golf Course.
Have good knowledge of Word, Excel, QuickBooks and/or NetSuite.
2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
Very good level of bilingualism, spoken and written, especially in English.