Are you interested in working with a company specialized in customs management?
Our client is located in Beauharnois and is looking for candidates who have the desire to work in the customs field.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
- Verify source’s documents for accuracy.
- Verify and correct data if necessary.
- Obtain information for incomplete documents.
- Update data and delete unnecessary files.
- Reorganize and combine data from source documents if necessary.
- Enter data from source documents into the database.
- Check completed work for accuracy.
- Maintain completed documents in designated areas.
- Maintain activities and tasks’ records.
- Respond requests for information and access to relevant files.
- Comply with the data integrity and security policies.
- Carry out all other related duties.
- Quick entry.
- Full benefits package.
- Great atmosphere and work team.
- Bilingual (French and English spoken and written).
- Be comfortable with a computer.
- Be comfortable with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in border/customs service, an asset.
- Be dynamic and fast in the execution of the work.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Enjoy teamwork.
- Have good manual dexterity.
- Be meticulous.
- Be versatile.
Apply for the job
All fields are required