You like to be active and work with vehicle parts? You have experience with truck, car or trailer parts? We have what you are looking for! A job as a parts technician is available right now.
- Create purchase orders in the computer for all items, NO paper purchase orders.
- Receive parts, follow correct Bean Bill procedure.
- Enter part orders and provide parts receipt and storage service.
- Obtain quotes from our vendors and order parts.
- Assist the service department with parts needed for their quotes.
- Unload parts and merchandise.
- Pick up and deliver parts or tools as needed.
- Perform any other related tasks.
- If you are ready to take on new challenges, we want to meet you!
- Benefits after 3 months of probation.
- Good work team.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent position.
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week.
- Possibility of overtime.
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written in French and English.
- Strong computer skills - with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs frequently and occasionally up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to drive a forklift.
- Must be available for shifts outside regular work shifts, as required.
- Good team player.
- Punctual and diligent.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Work efficiently and contribute to a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to accomplish tasks.
Apply for the job
All fields are required