$55,000 to $65,000 per year according to experience + up to $750 of commission per month + sales percentage
Type of job
Day shift, stable schedule of 40 hours per week, full time
Interested in joining a prestigious company focused on the well-being of its employees? Leadership plays a big part in your personality? Team management and project coordination motivate you? We have the job for you!
Our client is a company specializing in the sales of decoration accessories. They are currently seeking a store manager.
Your tasks will consist of:
- Accompanying and supporting team members on a daily basis and managing the team.
- Overseeing the workflow of tasks and operations within the branch.
- Ensuring compliance with business practices.
- Working on practices to busy the store and ensuring continuous improvement of the branch.
- Ensuring excellent customer service.
- Carrying out any other tasks related to the position.
The most competitive base salaries and advantageous commissions.
Paid sick days.
Employee growth for employees.
Advantageous referral program (up to $1,000).
1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
Excellent communication abilities.
Being passionate about customer service.
Great priority management.
The ideal candidate will:
Easily be able to be in contact with people and have a great attitude when working as a team.
Be able to work on many things at once (multitask).