Are you able to effectively command a room? Do you have experience managing a team?
Our client, a growing transportation company in Brampton, is currently looking for a Warehouse Team Lead.
- Coordinating a team of 8-10 associates.
- Training new employees.
- Performing daily team meetings in accordance to each day’s action plan.
- Loading/unloading trailers according to company procedures in a cooler environment.
- Moving products with an electric counterbalance in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensuring the freight is loaded properly for each destination.
- Ensuring the appropriate temperatures are applied for each destination.
- Communicating frequently with the manager to optimize operations.
- Ensuring compliance with the standards for the merchandise.
- Ensuring a safe work environment.
- Reporting and recording any incidences.
- Executing any other tasks related to the position.
Are you ready to take on new challenges? We want to meet you!
Room for advancements.
Great team environment.
3 years of proven work experience as an operator.
1 year of experience in a team lead or similar position.
Experience in a refrigerated environment an asset.
Valid counterbalance forklift license.
Knowledge of RF scanners.
Ability to motivate a team.
Have a hands on commitment to getting the job done.
Be able to provide some physical effort.
Strong leadership skills while remaining a team player.